Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Forbidden Connection by whittyleah

Printer
Summary: It is three weeks after Dumbledore's death, and Hermione Granger is dealing with the betrayal of the man she is secretly in love with, the man who is now her enemy, Severus Snape.





The character death and violence are for later chapters, which cover the final battle.





Chapter 4 is up!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Snape
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Student/Teacher Romance, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13277 Viewcount: 21016
Published on: 05/22/06 Updated On: 07/04/07





1. Prologue by whittyleah [ - ] (1191 words)
Thanks to my beta Ginny_W!
The characters and some of the past story lines belong to Jo, I just have my way with them.

2. Chapter 1-Will Readings by whittyleah [ - ] (2801 words)
Huge thanks to my wonderfully amazing beta's Ginny_W and Claraminutes!
3. Chapter 2 - Burning Potions by whittyleah [ - ] (1865 words)
Thank you, GinnyW and ClaraMinutes, my beautiful betas! Please tell me what you think!
4. Chapter 3 - The Search Begins by whittyleah [ - ] (3140 words)
Thank you, Ginny_W and Claraminutes for being amazing betas!

I am not JK Rowling! If I were JK, I won't be wearing twelve dollar Super Wal-Mart jeans. Super Wal-Mart, where, while you get your tires rotated, you can buy a bra, tomatoes, a blender and a fish.
_________________________________________________________________________

5. Chapter 4-Cups and Snakes by whittyleah [ - ] (2562 words)
Big thanks to the greatest betas in all the world: Ginny_W and Claraminutes!

I own nothing! Except the deranged plot ideas that JK would never use! :D

6. Chapter 5 - Azkaban by whittyleah [ - ] (1718 words)
Thank you to my awesome betas, Ginny_W and Claraminutes! *hugs* I don't know what I would do without you!