Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Life Of a Wizard by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx

Printer
Summary: A Glimpse into Harry Potter's life as an adult wizard shows us that growing up doesn't mean growing apart.



Harry goes through his troubles in a branch off of the Order called the Living Wizards. He tracks and finds his godfather, Sirius, who disappeared when the war against Voldemort began. He also becomes closer with old and new friends as he follows his destiny to destroy Voldemort.

I'd like to thank my beta, Lily_greeneyes! She helps a lot!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9739 Viewcount: 27044
Published on: 05/24/06 Updated On: 08/17/06





1. The Start of the New by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (1065 words)
This begins when Harry is about twenty years old... It sets the scenes to come. Many of the things in this story don't follow the real HP series.. bare with me!
2. A Question, A Memory, and A Thought by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (864 words)
I hope you like it and decided to keep reading!
3. A Switch Of Tasks by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (875 words)
As a side note, this story doesn't follow the original books in all aspects.
4. Return of Padfoot by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (1063 words)
When Sirius returns to a somewhat normal life, he is filled in on the current happenings in Harry's life.
5. A Wedding, a Question, and a Raid by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (942 words)
As the Order gets used to Sirius being around again, Lupin and Tonks have a wedding fast approaching. Everything seems to be going along fine, but it isn't always as it seems.
6. Answers by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (1586 words)
The Death Eaters showing at Lupin's wedding may have taken the Order by suprise, but it isn't too much to handle.
7. A Celebration and An Abduction by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (945 words)
As the news of Ginny and Harry's engagement is welcomed, plans are made to revive the object of the Living Wizards.
When the group arrives in Godric's Hollow, they are met with an unexpected turn of events.

8. A Turn of Tides by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (1351 words)
As the end of the war draws nearer, the Order and the Living Wizards confront their biggest battle yet.
9. The Beginning of the End by xCoHoRoIoSoToAx [ - ] (1048 words)
As the last chapter of the story unfolds, we discover what happenes to the heros, the villans, and everyone in between.