Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Perfect Mistake by hearyoume

Printer
Summary:
Update: Chapter 6 has been approved :]

At age 22, Ginny is living on her own and has a job at the Ministry. Everything had been going well since her engagement, but she is stunned when her fiancé commits the ultimate act of betrayal. Heartbroken and in desperate need of comfort, Ginny goes to the Malfoy Mansion, but what happens that night has greater consequences than she ever imagined.

So this is where my story begins: a day that seemed nothing out of the ordinary but would become a changing day, a day when my life took an unexpected turn and caused me to make a mistake that would alter my life as I knew it. But it wasn’t just any mistake – it was the perfect mistake.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Draco/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12830 Viewcount: 19236
Published on: 05/29/06 Updated On: 09/06/06





1. The Heartbreak by hearyoume [ - ] (2877 words)
Ah, summer... the time to swim, sleep in, get a tan, and have fun with your friends... but more importantly, write fan fiction! The Perfect Mistake is an idea I couldn’t resist writing any longer - let me know if it’s worth continuing (maybe it really is a mistake! *laughs lamely*). I look forward to hearing your thoughts :D


2. The Mistake by hearyoume [ - ] (1853 words)
Here is another chapter! I've proofread it about fifty times, do you think that's enough? (Ha...) I hope the wait will have been worth it and you'll leave me some more lovely reviews - I appreciate them all very much.
3. The Aftermath by hearyoume [ - ] (1524 words)
Finally, an update. Sorry it's taken so long! For days, I kept changing and editing this chapter and to be honest, I'm still a little nervous about it... I really hope you like it! Thanks to everyone that has reviewed and encouraged me to continue this, and also the people who have added this to their favorites. I appreciate it so much. (:
4. The Awful Truth by hearyoume [ - ] (1927 words)
Alright everyone, the reason why it took me so long to update was because this is the last chapter and it was ard trying to tie it all up!...
Okay. JUST KIDDING. This is NOT the last chapter. Ha. So, I really don't have a good excuse for making you wait, except that I've been very busy and scatterbrained so I'd forgotten how long it'd been. Ah, well.
This chapter sort of focuses on Ginny's own emotions and struggles. Hopefully you'll be able to see how the pregnancy affects her and her point of view on the situation... Anyway. Don't want to give too much away! Thanks SO much to everyone that has reviewed, even when I've taken so long to update (I'm very sorry). Enjoy!

5. The Unexpected, Part I by hearyoume [ - ] (2593 words)
I know it’s been over a month since I last updated. Here’s the deal: A few nights ago, I’m staring at my computer screen, completely overwhelmed. This chapter was in shambles - bits and pieces written here and there but still in desperate need of revision - and school was starting in two days, and I’m already getting behind on Paying the Price, etc.
So this isn’t just because I’m lazy or that I don’t care about this story. I feel terrible for making you wait so long and can promise a much quicker update next time, but I hope you’ll understand that I am doing my best. This is a long chapter, so maybe it’ll be worth the wait (:
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed and added this to their favorites! You guys are huge encouragements. Enjoy.


6. The Unexpected, Part II by hearyoume [ - ] (2056 words)