Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Shame by roman_soldier

Printer
Summary: Lily Evans still hasn't forgiven herself for the famous lake incident of fifth year. Can she find a way to repair the damage and allow herself be won over by the love of her life?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9747 Viewcount: 15718
Published on: 05/31/06 Updated On: 07/06/06





1. Rediscovering Old Emotions by roman_soldier [ - ] (1538 words)
Lily Evans is welcomed back to her sixth year at Hogwarts by the memories of the previous year, ones that she can't seem to get rid of. She's already feeling ashamed of herself, and then signs are misread, feelings are re-evaluated, and havoc is wreaked in the form of Cora Armstrong.
2. Weight of the World by roman_soldier [ - ] (2027 words)
Lily faces her fear of James, but ends up too proud to allow him to clear things up. Life gets more complicated as she ends up with two men chasing her - James, in public, and Remus, only when no one else can see.
3. Confusion Spreads by roman_soldier [ - ] (2212 words)
Lily overhears something she shouldn't, and then misinterprets. She is feeling betrayed when Elizabeth seems to have joined ranks with the Marauders, and then James' attempt to clear things up gets way out of control.
4. Quidditch Games by roman_soldier [ - ] (1431 words)
Lily's pride, for once, doesn't make her look like an idiot in front of everyone. She plucks up the courage to go to James' Quidditch lesson, and then ends up flirting shamelessly without realizing it.
5. Needing a Tutor by roman_soldier [ - ] (2539 words)
Lily's grades are declining, but in her moment of weakness, she realizes that James isn't what she's made him out to be. She finally gives him the chance to explain, and good things happen.