Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

C'est La Vie by BellaMurte

Printer
Summary: A new term at Hogwarts begins and all is as normal as possible when there is a war going on, that is. But the world turns upside down for James Potter, Lily Evans and their friends. Romances will spark (some will ignite) and friendships will be stretched to their limits. But, as everyone knows- c'est la vie- that's life.


Warnings for MILD violence and just a few character deaths in later chpters. Just warning you...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 8533 Viewcount: 15836
Published on: 06/15/06 Updated On: 12/06/06





1. A Memorable Train Ride by BellaMurte [ - ] (1209 words)
Well, this is my 1st fic ever! please r/r and yes, i know the chapter is kinda slow as most chapters are. ~~~BellaMurte
2. A New Beautiful Beggining by BellaMurte [ - ] (1615 words)
Hey! This story has gone through lots of changes and a giant thanks to my fabulous beta, grangergurl who stuck by me the entire time... without her, this story might have taken another week to get up! Check out her story: Conflict. And another giant thank you to PansyParkinson who made me a story banner. You can go to the beta boards and go to my page... my name is the same and check out the bannner. If you want, you can check out her story: Bad Moon Rising... it's Marauder Era and I am hooked. Finally, thank you to the nutty imp who writes sorting songs and lets authors use them... :applause: DISCLAIMER: You had better know that I don't own canon characters... only the o/c and the plot. Enjoy!
3. After Classes: Detention by BellaMurte [ - ] (1252 words)
Hello to my rabid readers! I updated as soon as possible. I would appreciate it greatly if you reviewed! Thank you to my beta, grangergurl, and the following who reviewed: tonks_quill1803; Khammy; comewhatmay; grangergurl; some_kinda_superstar. You guys rock my HP world!! luv, BellaMurte
4. Memories by BellaMurte [ - ] (1378 words)
Hey! sorry about the long wait! Here is the chapter and please look out for my one-shot, Paradise.
6. Kisses Fix Boo-Boo's (But Can't Heal Scars) by BellaMurte [ - ] (1757 words)
Hey everyone! I'm sorry that this took so long to get up!Hopefully it won't take this long in the future. A gianormous thank you to everyone who continues to read despite the long wait. An even bigger thanks to mugglegurl, my beta and grangergurl, my old beta. I love them to death and want to let them know that the story wouldn't be possible without them. without further adieu, chapter five...
6. The Duel I by BellaMurte [ - ] (1322 words)
A/N~ Hey Everyone! Hope all of my readers don't hate me for the long wait for chapter five! I am currently busy at work finishing The Duel II. Also (please don't hate me for this) I am posting a one-shot called Paradise after The Duel I gets up because part one has a major cliff hanger! Please read and review! Love, BellaMurte