Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lily and James by blue sapphire lady

Printer
Summary: Everyone knows that Lily hates James and James likes Lily. James is usually trying his best to impress Lily while she's trying to avoid him at all costs. Neither is working and they always seem to be together through a series of crazy and weird events. . Read and review, this is my first story! For information about chapter 4 and 5, read my bio!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 18297 Viewcount: 22979
Published on: 06/16/06 Updated On: 06/12/07





1. Chapter 1- Taking A Stroll by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (1786 words)
Dear Readers,
I want to thank you for reading my first story on this website. Hopefully you enjoyed it. I love reviews so don't hesitate. Thank you!

blue sapphire lady

2. Chapter 2- Stuck With You Part 1 by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (2288 words)
Hey I'm sorry for the long wait and hopefully you guys can forgive me. James, Lily, Sirius and Jamie are desperately trying to get back to the Common Room without getting caught. Do they have a chance?
3. Chapter 3-Stuck With You Part 2 by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (1916 words)
In this chapter, Jamie is stuck with Sirius in Myrtle's bathroom while Lily is stuck with James in a broom closet. Things are bound to get worse, but how worse? Read and find out! Enjoy!
4. Chapter 4-Stuck With You Part 3 by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (2605 words)
Here's my fourth chapter! It's finally up!
5. Chapter 5- Of Coackroaches and Chewing Gum by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (2660 words)

6. Chapter 6-Rescued, Well Sort Of by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (3284 words)
Chapter 6! We finally get to know who's the mysterious person that opened the broom closet and for Jamie and Sirius, lets just say it will be interesting how they get out of this one...
7. Chapter 7- The "Sad" Parting Between Sirius and Myrtle by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (2543 words)

8. Chapter 8- A Little Problem by blue sapphire lady [ - ] (1215 words)
They thought things couldn't get worse but they just did.