Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The First Letter by GWeaz

Printer
Summary: Everyone knows that Lily hated James. That is, until a special bottle worked its magic on them. When Lily is distraught from the death of her parents she can't imagine life without them. She finds a letter in a bottle that gives her strength to go on. Who was this boy that wrote to her? Could there possibly be someone out there that loved her so deeply?

This is the prequel to my other story, Message in a Bottle. It isn't essential that you read that one first, but it might be helpful.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 22791 Viewcount: 19542
Published on: 06/17/06 Updated On: 10/24/06





1. King's Cross, 1971 by GWeaz [ - ] (2300 words)
So, this is the prequel to Message in a Bottle. This story is going to be in a very different format from the original Message in a Bottle. It is going to have a longer time span and will not solely revolve around the bottle and the note inside it. It may actually be a little while before it even makes its appearance in the story at all. At this point I am not sure how long it is going to be, and I definitely do not know how it is going to end up. Right now it is a little fuzzy around the edges but I’m sure it will clean up as I go along. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
2. The Hogwarts Express by GWeaz [ - ] (3140 words)
Here's Chapter 2. I hope that you enjoy, and would love it if you gave me some feedback after you read it! Thanks!
3. Wet Arrivals by GWeaz [ - ] (3977 words)
We meet a new character, and get to know James and Sirius a little bit better.
4. A Walk Down Memory Lane by GWeaz [ - ] (2558 words)

5. Cousinly Love by GWeaz [ - ] (3752 words)
In this chapter there is a reference to my book geek ways. It's not that obvious, so I'll give you a clue and say that it is specific to the mystery/detective genre. Anyone who finds it gets some major brownie points!
6. Moonlight by GWeaz [ - ] (4755 words)

7. Transifiguration by GWeaz [ - ] (2309 words)