Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I Try by gem1313

Printer
Summary: Not the normal good-bye scene, but a good-bye scene non-the-less.
Could you walk away...Perphaps for ever, could you walk away without saying Good-bye?

One-Shot set after HBP.

Fluff and heartache combine to create a bittersweet farewell for Harry and Ginny.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4381 Viewcount: 2057
Published on: 06/25/06 Updated On: 07/01/06





1. I Try by gem1313 [ - ] (4381 words)
I want to thank Gingersnap, shawn24 and Melandry for being great betas for me and helping me improve my story.

I originally wrote this as a songfic to the song 'I Try' by Macy Gray. As soon as I heard the story I knew I had to write a H/G good-bye fic to it, It was that perfect. I'm naturally a slow writer but as soon as I started writing this fiction I couldn't stop ~ and I had it completed within an hour or so!

Now with the help of the wonderful Melandry I've re-written it without the songs words in, I believe that it makes a better read now.
However if you would like to read the songfic version please email me at gemz1313@msn.com and I will send it too you, alternatively you can read in over at SinkIntoYourEyes where it is posted under my penname gemz1313

Please review, even the smallest reviews always make my day!

Anyway I've ramble on enough...so on with the show and enjoy!


Oh P.s, In case you haven't guessed,I'm not Jk Rowling therefore none of the chacaters belong to me, Don't sue me!