Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love, Werewolves, and Animagi by Mistletoe

Printer
Summary: Hullo! I'm Lily Evans, and I'm starting my seventh year at Hogwarts soon. I'm Head Girl with James Potter, which I'm secretly thrilled about, emphasis on the secretly. Seriously secretly, like even to me, kind of. Well, I must be off!


Hey! Lily! Oh, sorry, so rude of me, I'm Anna, Anna Boothe. Lily's uh, hold on let me grab my trunk, it's just slipped out of my fingers. Where was I? Oh yes, Lily's best friend. We're inseperable, really. Like two peas in a pod and whatnot. Where is she, anyway? Er, well it was nice meeting you, I've got to go catch the train!


Oi! Did you just see Evans? I've been looking for her and I thought I just saw her here. I'm rather excited about being Head Boy with her; it'll give me a chance to show her the real James Pot--


What are you going on about, Prongs? Why are you even listening to this nutter? We've got to catch the train. Probably talking to you about Evans, am I right? He would talk to a tree about Evans if he could. Moony, Wormtail, help me get this starry-eyed git onto the train before it leaves without us...


You two are helpless, don't you think, Pete?


More helpless than two Grindylows out of water...



-----



This is Lily and Anna's final year at Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Lily is hiding her secrets from everyone, even herself. Anna is as noncommittal as ever. James is getting his act together. Peter is thinning out. And unbeknownst to everyone, Remus and Sirius are gallivanting off to unseen parts of the castle. Amidst all said frolicking, Lily notices something very strange about the single days that Remus Lupin is missing and all tranquility goes awry.


[RLSB: Slash is minor and for a later chapter :]]
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Slash
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11144 Viewcount: 11237
Published on: 06/26/06 Updated On: 08/31/08





1. Chapter One by Mistletoe [ - ] (2701 words)
Many thanks to my beta, social loner :]
2. Chapter 2 by Mistletoe [ - ] (2941 words)

3. The Third Chapter by Mistletoe [ - ] (2983 words)

4. Number IV by Mistletoe [ - ] (2519 words)