Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Those Deep Blue Need You Eyes by Weasleyboyfreak

Printer
Summary: This story starts out right were HBP left off. Ron and Hermione obviously have feelings for each other. All they need is a little help, confidence, and a push in the right direction. Will Harry and Ginny get back together in their quest to push together their best friends? Will Harry and his friends be able to destroy Voldemort? It will take love, friendship, strength, and trust to be able to free the wizarding world from the clutches of the Dark Lord.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11226 Viewcount: 23263
Published on: 06/30/06 Updated On: 05/01/07



Story Notes: I wrote this story 3 years ago and it needs some editing! Bear with me until I get around to it! Thank you!


1. Ch 1: Untold Secrets by Weasleyboyfreak [ - ] (1517 words)

2. Ch 2: Unexpected Arrival and Tears by Weasleyboyfreak [ - ] (1992 words)
Sorry it has taken me so long to update but I have had a lot of school work and my computer is not working properly. I hope you all enjoy Ch 2.
3. Ch 3: Old Friends and Rivalries by Weasleyboyfreak [ - ] (2578 words)
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me with this story. Specail thanks to Ron x Hermione and Songbook99! Thank you sooo much for all your hard work. I hope you enjoy and thank you for all the wonderful reviews. Chapter 4 will be up shortly after this one! Please R&R!! Thanks!
~Weasleyboyfreak

4. Ch 4: Bad Dreams and A little Comfort by Weasleyboyfreak [ - ] (1836 words)
Thank you sooo much for the reviews! Big thanks to my Beta, Ron x Hermione! She is fantastic! I hope you enjoy and please R&R!
5. Ch 5: Big Suprises by Weasleyboyfreak [ - ] (3303 words)
I just wanted to give a big thanks to my awesome beta, Lindsey, aka Ron x Hermione. Thank you sooo much, you are an awesome beta and writer. I would also like to thank everyone for reviewing! I hope you enjoy my favorite chapter! Please read and Review!