Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Are You Scared Of? by smiley10792

Printer
Summary: The war is over, and Ginny is in desparate need of medical attention. But when Harry makes an Apparition mistake, they are stranded in an unknown location. While waiting for rescue, some unexpected feelings and fears are revealed...but can Ginny survive to sort them out?

ANOTHER SURPRISE!!- Sequel now in the works!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4751 Viewcount: 19325
Published on: 07/08/06 Updated On: 08/15/06





1. Ch. 1- The Battle is Over by smiley10792 [ - ] (1108 words)
J.K. Rowling owns the characters- not me!
Hope you enjoy.

This ch. has been altered slightly in preparation for my next fic!



2. Ch. 2- The Fears of Ginny Weasley by smiley10792 [ - ] (1410 words)
Thank you so much for all the positive reviews! They completly made my day.

JKR owns the chracters- not me!



3. Ch. 3- The Fears of Harry Potter by smiley10792 [ - ] (1164 words)
Thank you to everyone who sent in the great reviews! I'm so glad you enjoy my story.

One quick note about ch. 2 and this chapter- I am incredibly into acting, but I am also a writer. This means I tend to analyze emotions very carefully. That would be why the last chapter and this one are both very complicated as far as feelings go. If you don't like that style of writing, I'm sorry, but I hope you still enjoy the other elements in my writing.

4. Ch. 4- In the Absence of Fear by smiley10792 [ - ] (1069 words)
Well, this is the last chapter of my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy it. I have had a great time writing this, and I'm glad to say that it was recieved well by all of my readers. Thank you so much for the supportive reviews. I have another fic that I am submitting (Ron/ Hermione) and I hope you can read that as well. Thank you for a wonderful welcome into the fanfic world.