Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Where Dwell the Brave at Heart by FelicisQuill

Printer
Summary: In the days that follow Dumbledore's funeral, everyone is on edge. Harry finds himself leaving Hogwarts behind and looking toward a very uncertain future as he boards the Hogwarts Express for the final time. Nonetheless, he is quickly faced with a more immediate concern than the Final Battle: an angry Ginny Weasley.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7524 Viewcount: 16598
Published on: 07/11/06 Updated On: 01/04/07





1. Morning Brings Clarity by FelicisQuill [ - ] (1278 words)
The story begins on the morning that Harry and his friends must leave Hogwarts, quite possibly for the last time.
2. Shattered Calm by FelicisQuill [ - ] (1051 words)
Harry and Hermione take a stroll around the lake trying to make light of a dark situation.
3. Papercuts to the Heart by FelicisQuill [ - ] (2924 words)
Harry finds a seat on the Hogwarts Express, but he doesn't realize that he'll have to listen to bouts of angry ranting there...
4. Troubling Temptation by FelicisQuill [ - ] (2271 words)
A chapter to include frustration, infatuation, and a battle of give-and-take. As a side note, I originally wrote this piece before Deathly Hallows was published as something fun to do in the interim. I desired a more complete conversation and understanding between Harry and Ginny than Half Blood Prince provided. Due to the satisfying epilogue within Deathly Hallows, I have decided to leave this story’s conclusion in its original form. I have done my best to be true to the characters' personalities and their conflicting emotions in Half Blood Prince. I rest assured in the knowledge that the true conclusion of the couple’s relationship has been beautifully penned by J.K. Rowling.