Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Owl and The Phoenix by Gmariam

Printer
Summary: After the disastrous events on his birthday at Privet Drive and a sad parting at the Burrow, Harry travels to Godric's Hollow with Ron and Hermione, hoping to find something that will help him on his hunt to find Voldemort's Horcruxes. He also visits his parents' graves. At the cemetery he encounters a figure from his past and comes face-to-face with the traitorous Severus Snape. Harry suffers another devastating loss, but at the same time begins to question many things, including the biggest mystery of all: whose side is Snape really on? As Harry says goodbye to an old friend, a new companion offers solace, and with help from an unlikely source, he comes to a realization that sends him off on his journey to destroy Voldemort once and for all.

This story is a one-shot scene that concludes the series The Seventh Summer, a set of three stories taking place in the summer after Harry's sixth year. They were written before the final book was released.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4234 Viewcount: 1608
Published on: 07/12/06 Updated On: 07/16/06





1. One-Shot by Gmariam [ - ] (4234 words)