Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Infinite by Slightly Sarcastic

Printer
Summary: He was the sly, rambunctious troublemaker. She was the smart, fiery redhead. Their choices were either black or white and not a shade of gray. Their devotion couldn't be swayed, their bravery always prevailed, and there was no halfway in love. They were the best book on teenage tragedy with many simply regrets. But like shooting stars, Lily and James Potter shined and then faded.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11605 Viewcount: 2858
Published on: 07/20/06 Updated On: 08/08/06





1. Walking with a Wolf by Slightly Sarcastic [ - ] (6466 words)
This story is posted on a couple other sites as a pre-HBP. I wanted to change it and make it into a post-HBP. Therefore, I’m juggling finishing up the pre-HBP and now writing the post-HBP. I hope you enjoy the new version of this story and stick around to read what’s to come. If you’ve read the other version on a different site, this is going to be different as it will include Slug Clubs meetings and such. Don’t forget to leave a review! Happy reading!
2. First Day's a Drag by Slightly Sarcastic [ - ] (5139 words)
I know it seems like the story is moving slowly, but I swear within the next several chapters it will pick up speed. These first chapters are to get to know the characters and to foreshadow what will happen. This chapter has so much foreshadowing that it isn't even funny. I love taking small phrases and making them huge in the story later. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to leave a review since you took the time to read.