Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

One Last Golden Day by Gryffinpuff

Printer
Summary: The war has been over for nearly a year. Voldemort fell, but at a heavy price, leaving the wizarding world’s three beloved heroes prisoners in their own minds. After a year of talking with Healers and tearful visits to St. Mungo’s, Arthur Weasley is desperate. He’ll do anything to help them, even venture into the Department of Mysteries to obtain a possible cure…





Received highest marks and Order of the Hospital Wing, First Class in the Harry Hospital Wing Project!!!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10182 Viewcount: 14486
Published on: 07/22/06 Updated On: 09/03/06





1. The Unspeakable by Gryffinpuff [ - ] (1456 words)

2. The Hall of Love by Gryffinpuff [ - ] (1658 words)
This chapter has brief references to sexual situations. Nothing too graphic, but just fair warning!
3. The Great Battle by Gryffinpuff [ - ] (2083 words)
There is a character death in this scene, though one that you will likely enjoy. And if you are prone to crying easily, well, you might want to have a kleenex handy.
4. The Golden Day by Gryffinpuff [ - ] (3546 words)
I'm sorry that this chapter was so long in coming. I struggled with it, believe me. I kept trying to make it perfect. Finally I realized that the great memory, the one Arthur has been searching for all along, doesn't have to be glittery and grand to be perfect. It just has to be filled with love, and our trio has that in abundance. I hope you enjoy! One more short chapter to follow, thanks for reading!
5. Hope by Gryffinpuff [ - ] (1439 words)
Last chapter! Probably not the ending many of you were expecting, but this truly felt like the way this story was meant to end. Fear not, there is possibly a sequel in the works. Keep an eye out! Thanks for everyone who read/reviewed, I hope you enjoyed going through this story as much as I did!!
~Ashley