Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Beyond Words by anAnachronism

Printer
Summary: Unbeknownst to her, Ginny Weasley has been closely watched. Introverted Blaise Zabini was first fascinated by her easy ability to make friends, however these covert observations have slowly been building up over the years and ready to burst. A friend in desperate need serves as a catalyst in bringing the two of them together frequently, but can anything good come out of such an alliance?



Blaise/Ginny
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 20174 Viewcount: 20475
Published on: 07/23/06 Updated On: 12/11/06





1. Chapter 1: Of Bristly Chairs and Stagnant Water by anAnachronism [ - ] (2527 words)
Well, I had originally planned on posting after I finished this fic. But I'm currently in the fourth chapter and sadly the bunnies didn't find my planned ending very good so I may have to extend this fic past my planned five chapters. I hope to update regularly.

And I sadly cannot claim anything you recognize. It all belongs to the marvelous J K Rowling.



2. Chapter 2: Of Flying Book and Pseudo-Studying by anAnachronism [ - ] (2252 words)
As the stress of final exams and OWLs presses down on Blaise and Ginny, emotions run high and books begin to fly.

Disclaimer: Don't own Harry Potter. Never have, never will.



3. Chapter 3: Pop! Goes the Dream Bubble by anAnachronism [ - ] (3659 words)
A/N: Fear the power of imagination for I shall harness it and bring about doom to any and all canon ships!

Hopefully the French is flawless thanks to the brainwashing I was subjected to in an Immersion Elementary School at the tender age of five.

Oh, and a bit of inappropriate language.

4. Chapter 4: Tea with Odd Company by anAnachronism [ - ] (3940 words)
Please, please, please review! More people have listed this story as their favorite than have reviewed. A little feed back would be nice. And it would speed up the posting of chapter 5.
5. Chapter 5: Feathers and Frivolties by anAnachronism [ - ] (3646 words)
Sorry about the wait. I was having some computer difficulties (and not techinical, more like parental...can't wait for college). Anyway, please enjoy and REVIEW!!! Many thanks to MaraudersAffair for her lovely reviews.
6. Chapter 6: Getting to Know You by anAnachronism [ - ] (2186 words)
An update? Sweet Merlin, what madness is this?

Oh, and I own nothing. Tragically. And the plot bunnies are demanding Starbucks giftcards...*Looks hopefully to readers*

7. Chapter 7:Explanations and Epiphanies by anAnachronism [ - ] (1964 words)
Sorry it's taken me so long. Health problems and coursework have eaten up my time.