Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Gone in a Flash by Goldenwood

Printer
Summary: They say that your whole life flashes before your eyes before you die, or at least the important parts.



James told Lily that they would be fine.



Lily still felt in the back of her mind that something was wrong, very wrong.



As they unknowingly wait to be found, Lily becomes consumed in her own thoughts. How the two came to be, why she loved him, and, more importantly, what she would have done without him.







To all of the stories out there who are not destined to have a happy ending, and all of the characters who have died in the process.



Chapter 2: "Maybe" is up! Yay let's dance.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2259 Viewcount: 3843
Published on: 07/26/06 Updated On: 08/13/06





1. We're Fine by Goldenwood [ - ] (1147 words)
This is my first shot at a fanfic, I hope you like it! I wil continue to write it as the first chapter is validated so hopefully this story will update quickly, enjoy!
2. Maybe by Goldenwood [ - ] (1112 words)
Alrighty here is chapter 2, It took me longer than I hoped because I have all these ideas for later on in the story I just don't know how to get there, so I got stuck. Hopefully chapter 3 will be up sooner...
Thanks to everyone who reviewed the first chap.

Oh yea, by the way I didn't write Harry Potter, just this poser story...