Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love Is by smiley10792

Printer
Summary: Tonks never wanted to fall in love with him. Remus never wanted to fall in love with her. But there's nothing they can do to change it. Through mishaps and mistakes, attacks and rescues, Tonks and Remus learn exactly what love truly is.

She felt some sort of strange and scary electricity rush through her body as she looked up at him. His face was confused, but there was something else in his expression. Was it fear? Or was it some kind of hope?

“I have to go,” Tonks said. She felt like her internal organs were exploding.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Tonks
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7242 Viewcount: 10792
Published on: 08/14/06 Updated On: 10/20/06





1. Ch. 1- Scary Electricity by smiley10792 [ - ] (1780 words)
I love Remus/Tonks stories, but there aren't enough. I thought I'd add to their number.

JKR owns the characters- do you really think I could have thought of them myself?


2. Ch. 2- Incredibly Unlucky by smiley10792 [ - ] (1893 words)
JKR owns the characters, I'm just having fun.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think



3. Ch. 3- So Many Unreachable Clouds by smiley10792 [ - ] (1618 words)
Two quotes from HBP appear here- they're not mine, don't sue me!


4. Ch. 4- Whether to Laugh or Cry by smiley10792 [ - ] (1951 words)
All the characters are JKR's- you know the drill.

This may be the last chapter, unless I can think of a fantastic way to continue it without boring anyone to tears.