Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Her by QueenHal

Printer
Summary: If Severus Snape could remember how to cry, a rancid tear might have spilled down his cheek. But he did not cry. He only trudged on, ignoring the gaping black hole where a placid lake once resided, ignoring the ashen grounds and trees that still smoked with the memories of a great fire. He ignored the hundreds of bodies strewn haphazardly for miles. She wasn't one of them. He could still feel her heart beating.


He knows she is alive; he is drawn to her like a moth to a living flame. But when the moth seeks more from the flame than light, will she grant it?


SS/Hr, Disturbing imagery, Implied character death. Written for HermioneDancer for the SSSSS.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1196 Viewcount: 1855
Published on: 08/15/06 Updated On: 08/15/06






1. Like a moth.... by QueenHal [ - ] (1196 words)
Written for SPEW's Secret Summer Story Swap, as requested by HermioneDancer:


I'm making this request as someone who firmly belives that Snape is good, even though he is a snarky bat. Plus I have a Snape habit to keep up. / I would like a Snape story set at any point after HBP, with a theme of search for absolution. This can be anything from public forgiveness from the Wizengamot to the intensely private act of forgiving himself. He doesn't necessarily have to find absolution, just want it very badly. / There does not have to be a romance component to this story (I'll be happy either way), but if there is I would prefer it be Hermione/Snape. If you do include romance, please do not make it overly sappy. I adore Snape, but I think he's a prickly hedgehog, and sappy is just not in my idea of his character./ It would be interesting if Snape were run down and physically ill, but if that doesn't fit into whatever ideas you're forming, you don't have to do it.