Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Is Right And What Is Easy by fizzingwizzbee

Printer
Summary: Harry has just left Privet Drive for the final time to return to The Burrow for the wedding. It does, however, appear that things are changing. Will it affect the journey the trio are preparing to take?

This story follows on directly from book six and follows the events of Harry, in what would have been his seventh year at Hogwarts.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4852 Viewcount: 9580
Published on: 08/24/06 Updated On: 11/04/06



Story Notes: I was writing this before the release of Deathly Hallows. As such i've decided to close this story as it seems silly to pursue it. i am however working on a new story that runs right alongside the canon of DH. I'm hoping it'll be worth a read.


1. Changes And Promises by fizzingwizzbee [ - ] (1763 words)

2. Preparations And Nerves by fizzingwizzbee [ - ] (1788 words)
Thanks so much to my Beta Elisabth for without her none of this would have been possible. I should have done his with chapter 1 but it slipped my mind. So here you go girl.
3. The Right Dance by fizzingwizzbee [ - ] (1301 words)
I apologise so much for the certain lack of updates that have been going on here. I'm afraid to say that my personal life has got in the way but that's all going to change now. So here's chapter three. Thanks very much again to my Beta and my lovely readers. A few more reviews would be welcomed...