Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Just Another Love Story by HarrynHermione_06

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Hey guys, sorry it took a while, I had to fix some things, well, I hopw you like! I'm thinking of putting up my other story, I think you Harry'Hermione shippers will enjoy. Tell me if you'd like that!
~*~Just Another Love Story- Ch. 3: Minor Kissing Games and Major Confusion~*~

Lily's eyes widened. She gave Sirius a look of loathing. "Me? Kiss him?" Lily asked in disbelief and disgust.

Remus leaned back, smirking, "No, he has to kiss you," he said, obviously over his embarrassment. "It's basic math Lillian."

For some reason she did not know of, Lily took a quick glance at James, that is, after throwing a glare over Remus' way. James seemed completely unsurprised and undisturbed by this dare. She didn't know why, but this angered her a tad bit.

Turning her head back to the rest of the circle, Lily was greeted with a very wet kiss from none other than Sirius. Oh the Joy.

Sirius looked around at the circle, as if nothing had happened. "Hmmmm....Alese; Truth or Dare?" he asked, hoping that she'd pick truth.

Alese looked around the group. She was a shy, brunette, girl and had a reputation as a smart little twit who never broke the rules. What she was doing here in this circle of unmade up hell, she did not know. "Umm...Truth," she said, as it was clear to her that truth was the safer choice.

Sirius grinned and looked at James. Apparently, they had planned a devilishly good question for her.

"Alese, is it true that you often sneak out of the Common Room and meet a certain Mr. Joshton in a deserted corridor three times every week?"

Alese's eyes widened and her face drained of all color. She avoided everyone's eyes. "Maybe," she said, looking down. Any one who knew her knew that if she said 'maybe' in that tone, it was a definite yes. "So, um...James; Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," James said coolly. He had arrange practically all the questions, so there was no threat to him.

"Hmm...I dare you to...kiss someone in the circle," Alese decided, thinking it was a satisfactory dare for James.

'Oh God, don't let it be me, don't let it be me,' Lily thought to herself.

James looked around the circle, his eyes lingering on Lily for a few seconds. He then turned his attention to Shannon, who was coming back to the circle. He stood up, walked over, and gave her a long peck on the lips, making her run to the lavatory out of embarrassment.

"So...that leaves only one person left..." he said, turning to Lily. "Evans; Truth or Dare?" he asked her.

Lily had to think about it. Everyone thought the dares were worse, but they were wrong. The truths were absolutely humiliating. "Dare," she said, as if challenging him.

"I dare you to," James paused to think about it, "Shout to the room that you're in love with a Slytherin," he said, smirking. Yes, it was a stupid dare, but it was all part of his plan. He raised his eyebrows as he waited.

Lily looked at him, an odd expression on her face. "Is that really the best you can come up with? Potter, you're losing your touch," she said to him, a bit of humor in her voice. Without waiting for a response, Lily sighed as she stood up, this could get her beat to a bloody pulp. But then again...anything was better than kissing Potter. "I'M IN LOVE WITH A SLYTHERIN!" she yelled. The whole room quieted down and looked at her strangely. After a couple of seconds, they went back to what they were doing.

"So...what next?" Lily asked, looking around the group, most of whom were amazed she just screamed that.

"I believe it is Spin the Bottle," James announced. "Here's how it works. You have an empty bottle, and place it in the center of the circle. You spin it, like so. And who ever it lands on, if the opposite gender, you give them a peck on the lips. We will spin 5 times." he said.

He placed the bottle in the center and spun it. Hannah. As James leaned into kiss her, Remus pointedly stared at a clock on the wall. The kiss was a second, and then it was Hannah's turn.

Hannah spun the bottle. It landed on Lily. She spun it again, and it landed on Remus. Both of turning extremely red, they leaned in and kissed. Remus took the bottle, a small smile on his face. He spun it. Lily.

Lily, even though this was only her second time to kiss someone tonight, was getting a little annoyed. She leaned in and they kissed for a brief second. Lily took the bottle and spun it, praying it didn't land on James. Peter. Great.

Lily leaned in to kiss him. It was a quick kiss, thank her lucky stars. She held back a look of nausea.

Shannon, returning once more, sat down at the circle as Peter took the bottle and spun it. James. Making a cringed face that proved how immature he was, he spun it again. Shannon. He leaned in and kissed her. Shannon, who was not in the circle when the directions were explained, slapped Peter with a look of horror and revulsion on her face.

James laughed a little and explained to Shannon. "Sorry," She apologized to Peter.

"Okay, that's five spins," James said. "Time for the last game. Seven Minutes in Heaven. This is how you play; We will randomly pick names out of these two cups. One girl, and one boy. They will then go in this closet," he said, making a closet appear, "for seven minutes. The point is, you're supposed to snog, but some of the wimps just stand there and talk."

Everybody looked around, hesitantly, not quite sure if they wanted to play this game.

"Okay...first up is, Hannah," James announced. After Hannah went into the closet, he smirked, "and Remus."

Remus turned a shade of red as he followed Hannah into the closet, both of them feeling intimidated by people's cheers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven minutes later, they opened the door to the closet to find Hannah and Remus in a passionate lip-lock. They broke apart, both very embarrassed to be caught in that situation. Both of them hurried out of the closet.

"Next is Evans," James called, drawing the sticks.

As much as it killed her to do so, Lily walked into the closet, praying to God that she didn't get James. But he hasn't made a move on you all night, she told herself. Maybe this wasn't a huge plan to get her to snog him.

"And what do ya know? Me," James said, grinning to his friends.