Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Muggles can't be Witches! by Wand_Waver2006

Printer
Summary: Lara Winston is a regular teenager--she's fourteen, loves books, and has her own garden full of plants and flowers. Her sarcastic attitude sometimes gets her in trouble, and her cat is the same way. Her grandparents are very old-fashioned, but that's why she loves them. Then, one night, Harry Potter comes to her bedroom--and her whole world is turned upsidedown.








Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Alternate Universe, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 18332 Viewcount: 21299
Published on: 10/22/06 Updated On: 08/28/07





1. Chapter 1: Harry Potter...Harry Potter is in my bedroom by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (3012 words)
Thank you KateH for betaing and Rita Skeeter for helping this poor mush-brained Muggle out.
2. Chapter 2: Flying, Lessons, and a Screaming Painting by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (2392 words)
Thank you KateH for being the most wodnerful beta I could ever ask for! And you readers, thank you for teh great reviews. Here's chappie two--enjoy!


3. Chapter 3: Dumbledore by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (1899 words)
Ok, so I can't tell time. ^-^ Again, thanks to loverly KateH, you are a lifesaver! And you guys, my readers--you keep me going! Enjoy the third chapter, y'all!
4. Chapter 4: Double, Double, Boil and Trouble--Emotions run high by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (2398 words)
Don't y'all just love my updating time? ^-^ Thanks for reading, and all the great reviews! Please let me know if this chapter skips around too much--it'll prepare me for future chapters to try and keep it in order. Thanks! Keep up the wonderful work, Kate!


5. Chapter 5: Beyond the Brick Wall by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (3819 words)
As usual, thanks to KateH for being a lovely and patient beta! Mods, it'd be the best birthday present in the world if this was up by Tuesday. ^^" The Gringotts poem is copyrighted JK Rowling; I do not take credit for it. Enjoy the chapter!


6. Chapter 6: Strange Feelings by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (2497 words)
Well, well, here we are! Chapter Six already? The usual thanks to KateH for being a wonderful betaing job, and to Snape's Talon for joining the team and helping out as well! You guys are in for a surprise at the end, but I won't spoil it. Enjoy!



7. Chapter 7: Explanations by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (2315 words)
Sorry it's been a while for me to update; I hope everyone enjoys this chapter as much as I did writing it! Thanks to Snape's Talon for being a great beta; KateH, you're getting Chapter 8 first next time, I'm too excited at the moment to get it looked over by another person. XD Enjoy!