Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Diary by blue_eye_blound

Printer
Summary: While Ginny is going through some old boxes she comes across her old school diaries. She stopped at the diary she wrote of the summer after her sixth year of Hogwarts. But she is afraid. She is afraid of her past life at Hogwarts; she is afraid of remembering her past. Soon she is flooded with old memories. Can she cope with the past she ran away from so long ago and vowed to never go back to? Is the greatest moment in all of wizard history clouded by her love?





See how old love and old rivals change her life while struggling with terrible loses. Join her as she is absorbed into her world as a 16 year old and see her view of the dark Lord's final down fall.



Sorry, this story has been on the back burner so long the water boiled away. This story has been set aside and will be completed at a later date (maby this summer). In other words it has been abandond temporarily *sob*

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2825 Viewcount: 2412
Published on: 10/28/06 Updated On: 10/30/06





1. The End of Power and Life by blue_eye_blound [ - ] (2825 words)
This story has many emotional rollercoaster through Ginny Wesley’s last summer at the Burrow before returning to Hogwarts for the last time. I would love you to be honest (but no death threats please, this is my first story)! Thanks for reading The Diary.