Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Return by bajab

Printer
Summary: Ten years after the defeat of Tom Riddle, but his legacy lives on. Post Hogwarts, short, action story with a twist or two.

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11406 Viewcount: 14698
Published on: 10/30/06 Updated On: 12/14/06





1. Dreaming by bajab [ - ] (1859 words)
Thanks to Melandry from Perfect Imagination for the beta work.

If you previously left feedback, sorry but it went missing when the story disappeared (again).

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter universe and all related materials are the property of J.K. Rowling and Warner Brothers. I am in no way affiliated with JKR or Warner Brothers, and use their materials without their permission or knowledge.

2. Harry Potter Day by bajab [ - ] (2041 words)
Hopefully the whole story won't go missing with this chapter - which has happened three times before!

Thanks again to Perfect Imagination for the beta.

3. Draco's Revenge by bajab [ - ] (1267 words)
Thanks again to Perfect Imagination for the beta work.
- I don't know why, but breaks keep getting added to this chapter, messiung up the formatting. It's looks good in the preview, but when I save it all these breaks suddenly appear.

4. Fear Revisited by bajab [ - ] (3117 words)
For the first time I have gotten to the fourth chapter without loosing the whole story ( touch wood).

Many thanks to those who take the time to leave feedback.

5. End Run by bajab [ - ] (2611 words)
Seems when I save this story br tags keep getting added and i ones disappear.
6. Aftermath (Epilogue) by bajab [ - ] (511 words)
Epilogue of the story. What happened in the aftermath of the attack on Harry - Sixth try to get it accepted.