Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Perfect Mistake by Lady Snuffles

Printer
Summary: It is Sirius Black and Adhara Major’s last year in Hogwarts. They’ve been dating since their fifth year...not to the great joy of their parents however. One set of parents, Ministry of Magic officials, and the other, just wizards that walk around with a bad name. Of course once the families found out, all hell broke loose and Sirius and Adhara have had to strive to get their parents to put their gigantic differences aside. In the years before, they had never spoken, nor even took the time to look at each other because of their parents’ hate for one another. Then that fateful day had come when they where partnered up together in Charms Class. From that day forward their love grew, but now they have a secret and if any one finds out their relationship could be history. Adhara and her best friend Danny have known each other since they were babies. She also happens to be Sirius’s cousin on his mother’s side. Between being family and friend Danny knows that there is something...different going on between this couple and her quick mind won’t rest until she knows what it is.


Chapter two is on it's way!!!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4348 Viewcount: 3899
Published on: 11/06/06 Updated On: 08/23/08





1. Love and Secrets by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (2735 words)
A/N: Now y’all have got to give me a break here. This is my first not H/G or R/Hr fic that I’ve written so be nice to me. First chapter’s on it's way up! Love and Secrets.


I swear I haven't abandoned this story! I know it's been a while but this is the only chapter that I had written and I didn't really think it would get accepted when it did. Once it was accepted gymnastics season started, then I made the play in early March and I haven't gotten around to any writting since November. But DON'T worry! I will be back to write this quite soon!

2. Making Plans... by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (1613 words)
Sirius and Adhara head home from Hogwarts for the last time. What do they do on their first day back?

Thanks for all the great reviews of the first chapter. They inspired me to keep going with this story. Here is chapter two. I hope you enjoy.