Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Meet the - Children? by Winged Artemis

Printer
Summary: Lily Evans is a cheeky, brainy, hopeless romantic seventeen-year-old Head Girl with a sour temper. James Potter is an arrogant, hilarious, prank-pulling seventeen-year-old Head Boy with an immature head on his shoulders. Lily loathes James and James loves Lily. Blahblahblah.

However, when a mysterious locket and a very wacked Headmaster inform the two of them that their son is in grave danger, James, Lily, and of course, Sirius, are magically transported to the future to meet James and Lily's son and the state that the magical world is in.

A twist of mystery, fun, romance and some Sirius humor! And with a wee bit of J/L, H/G, and R/Hr!

WARNING: Tree climbing Dumbledores, valuable pieces of jewelry, and an ecess of sugar are contained inside - oh, and HBP is disregarded.

See profile for update information.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11269 Viewcount: 19714
Published on: 11/15/06 Updated On: 09/08/07





1. Chapter One - Early Morning by Winged Artemis [ - ] (1323 words)
I'd like to thank my beta, Schmergo!

Disclaimer: No, I don't own it.
_______________________

2. Chapter Two - To the Future by Winged Artemis [ - ] (1882 words)
Many thanks to all those who reviewed and my beta, Schmergo!

Disclaimer: I don't own it. Sheesh. You people never give up, eh?
__________________________

3. Chapter Three - Meeting and Eating by Winged Artemis [ - ] (2836 words)

4. Chapter Four - Dudley? by Winged Artemis [ - ] (1302 words)
Thanks to all of my reviewers! Special thanks to MissSammiekins, whose lovely reviewing has earned herself a note. Thanks, Sammie! Also, thanks again to Schmergo! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own it. If I did, I would have published Deathly Hallows already. I wouldn't be writing this right now; I'd be reading my book over and over and be debating a sequel. Mwhahahahaha....

Also - because I'm cool like that, I'm adding a Recap and Preview to each chapter (AKA "what's happened?" and "what's gonna happen") so look back at each chapter, I am going to put them in.... so...

WHAT HAPPENED? The Trio meets all of the Quartet: Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. The seven of them go down to lunch. Lily/Erin slips up a few times, and reveals that she knows the Dursleys. Ron and Sirius/Garrett and James/Conner have bet money on who will win the ten galleons.
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? We will find out who will win the competition, Lily/Erin will save her slip up (again), the three of them will get ready for their first night in the future, and there is a mild Quidditch reference.

Now, without further ado...

5. Chapter Five - Assigning and Rewinding by Winged Artemis [ - ] (2013 words)
I'm SO SORRY for the wait! I've been totally busy, but I hope to be able to update more frequently now that it's summer! *Huggles all loyal readers and reviewers* I didn't pick a favorite review this time around - they were all too good! However, I have a preview ready for the best this round! ;-) And many thanks to Schmergo!
6. Chapter Six - Classes and Passes by Winged Artemis [ - ] (1913 words)
This was rejected because I accidentally didn't close an italics tab. Sorry about that, and I fixed it!

So here you go! Not much to say, other than thank you to my Beta, Schmergo! (Other credits are later.)
_________________________