Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Through the Eyes of the Werewolf by Lupinpatronus

Printer
Summary: While sleeping after a long day's work for the Order, Remus Lupin's dreams take him back to his sixth year as he remembers his good friends, the creation of the mysterious Marauder's Map, and his growing crush on Lily Evans. It's one interesting adventure after another, so climb aboard the Hogwarts Express and view the magical world through the eyes of the werewolf.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8450 Viewcount: 3947
Published on: 11/28/06 Updated On: 12/18/06





1. Chasing Memories by Lupinpatronus [ - ] (1552 words)
Hope you all like this fic. It's my first big one. Thanks to my beta's: Natasha Johnson (Jade), Sierra, Rachel, Kyle and all the other wonderful people who read this story before it was released into the wild. Enjoy, and if you find a moment, a review would be great. Makes my next chapters even better.


2. Old Friends Onboard by Lupinpatronus [ - ] (6898 words)
Here it is! Chapter two of my story about our favorite professor. Again, thanks to my beta’s for evaluating this chapter before I let it loose in the forest of fan fiction. It might have been dangerous otherwise.