Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Epic Tale of the Hogwarts Food-fight by Gin_Drinka

Printer
Summary: "Some mistakes are too much fun to make just once."

After Lily Evans, Head Girl of Hogwarts, starts a food-fight with James Potter, Head Boy of Hogwarts, they are both given detention for the rest of the year, and are assigned a 'detention journal', which the staff say will help to settle their 'overwhelming and disturbing differences'. We have come across Lily's journal; her take on why the whole affair ever started, her intriguing relationship with one ‘supreme git of the galaxy’, the extents to which she will go for revenge and where it will lead her...


"And if for some unknown reason you come across this, Potter, and the paragraph above does not manage to penetrate your unusually thick head and convince you of my stupendous dislike of you, I hope the following sentence helps: I HATE YOU!"
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 15 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 46326 Viewcount: 76561
Published on: 11/29/06 Updated On: 09/18/11





1. First detention...87 more to go... by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (2138 words)
Well, I had this idea about a week ago and would love it if you could tell me if you like it. Please review? You'll make my day!
2. Third detention...and my growing list of deranged people by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (1819 words)

3. fourth detention...and Pettigrew, the amazing intelect by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (1979 words)
Hey! Sorry for the wait, this story got rejected the first time. And I wont be updating again for ten days about because I'm going on a cruise. Well, anyway, hope you enjoy!
4. Fifth detention...and the colossal food war by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (4240 words)
Well, to all of you who have been waiting patiently (or not so) for the food-fight, it is finally here! I made it a little longer than most of my chapters, to make up for it.I won't keep you waiting any longer. Enjoy!
5. Tenth detention...and the evil genius blossoming whithin by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (2267 words)
So here is some more...I honestly kept thinking something was missing from this chapter, but I guess it's because it seems pretty emtpy after the last one. Well, it has it's importance. Hope you enjoy!

6. Fifteenth Detention...and my first failed attempt at revenge by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (3283 words)
*Sighs* I'm getting tired of writing this. Well, hopefully this time you'll be able to read it...and enjoy!
NOTE TO THE MOD: I would like to request Rachel mod this. Thanks!

7. Sixteenth detention...and the day I was hospitalized in hell by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (4100 words)
Hmmm...I think you'll like this chapter...Enjoy!
8. Seventeenth detention...Potter is the bane of my existence by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (3570 words)
JK owns it all...just thought I'd clear that up.
9. Nineteenth Detention...and the truth is out by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (3316 words)
My note is at the end. And anything you recognize doesn't belong to me.


10. Twentieth detention...and I'm starting over by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (1463 words)
I don't own it. Don't sue me. Please.

Well, you know the drill, the note's at the end.

11. Twenty-fifth detention... and the immortalized game of Truth or Dare by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (3885 words)
Oh, you've heard of this before? Really? Well, I certainly don't know how, I wrote this Harry Potter stuff...NOT!


12. Twenty-sixth detention... and I am NOT jealous! by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (3231 words)
Yes! I'm finally updating! I give you the right to strangle me for taking so long, but maybe read the chapter first...

Also, I've got a new one-shot up. It's considerably darker than this story, and it's about Sirius and Regulus. Check it out if you'd like, and if you do, please review!

It's been such a long time since I updated, I had to read everything over again to remember everything...

Enjoy!

13. 37th Detention... and my confession under duress by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (3073 words)
Lily admits something to herself... and I admit that I did not write all of the recognizable characters in this. Sorry for this absurdly long wait.
14. fourty-third detention....... and the four 'C's by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (5230 words)
JK Rowling owns Harry Potter. I am not JK Rowling. Therefore... don't sue me?
15. Fourty-fourth detention.....and Potter's stupid spectacles by Gin_Drinka [ - ] (2732 words)
I really like this chapter, and I hope you will too! All of my previous, rather ingenious comments about how I'm not JK Rowling still apply, just by the way. Ok, enjoy and review!