Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Some Witches are Insane by Lily of the US

Printer
Summary: Ria is a Muggleborn starting her first year at Hogwarts with virtually no knowledge of the wizarding world whatsoever. (sounds fun, huh?) Join her as she makes (insane) friends, learns how to do magic, and discovers things about herself that were once hidden.





Chapter 5 is up, please review because I'm getting lonely.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 8837 Viewcount: 12573
Published on: 01/03/07 Updated On: 10/08/07





1. Lost to the Point of Cluelessness by Lily of the US [ - ] (2438 words)
Disclaimer I don't own Hogwarts or any canon characters. If you don't recognize it, it's mine.
2. Secrets and Sortings by Lily of the US [ - ] (1580 words)
R&R everybody!!!

3. Insanity by Lily of the US [ - ] (1564 words)
I hope the title will start to make sense now...
4. The First Day by Lily of the US [ - ] (1731 words)
Sorry it took me so long! I had writer's block... and a severe case of laziness... ALSO- I edited this to fit more with DH.
Please R&R- I will respond to all reviews!

5. Flying Lessons by Lily of the US [ - ] (1524 words)
This took forever, I know, and I'm sorry. But here it is. Please review, and I hope you like it! There is some language in this chapter, but not as strong as most kids my age use in RL! ;-)