Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Destiny Reversed by chattypandagurl

Printer
Summary: One morning, Harry Potter wakes up in a different world. His parents are alive, and Neville now bears the scar. Things are different and Harry finds that he’s starting to like that the weight of the world is no longer on his shoulders. Unfortunately, Neville may not be able to bear that weight, and Harry has to make the decision about whether or not to allow an unprepared Neville to face the Dark Lord and complete the Prophecy, or if he should accept the responsibility again and finish what he set out to do.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 43764 Viewcount: 33724
Published on: 01/09/07 Updated On: 07/28/08





1. Home by chattypandagurl [ - ] (3793 words)

2. Family by chattypandagurl [ - ] (3525 words)
I apologize for the delay in updates; Mugglenet is not my main place for updating, so I get sidetracked with writing the new chapters, which is currently up to 17. Because I wrote these early chapters about a year and a half ago, I've had to do major edits on them, but I promise I'll try to catch this up on the rest of the story with regular updates. Thanks for reading!
3. Scarless by chattypandagurl [ - ] (4903 words)
I'm so sorry for the long wait! Again, this isn't where I mainly post chapters (there's 17 so far), so I tend to get lazy about editing and re-posting them here, especially the early ones. I'll definitely work on that, and "new" chapters should be coming out more frequently. Thanks for everyone who reviewed!
4. Unexpected Surprises by chattypandagurl [ - ] (4702 words)
Sorry about the long wait; I've been trying to edit the older chapters -written about two years ago- to keep the writing quality up to date, but this chapter gave me a hard time. However, since we're heading more into the later chapters, the updates will be faster, I promise! Thanks to everyone for their kind reviews.
5. Antithesis by chattypandagurl [ - ] (5139 words)

6. Shadows by chattypandagurl [ - ] (7794 words)

7. Familiarity by chattypandagurl [ - ] (8265 words)
Sorry about the long wait! It's partially laziness since I edit these older chapters as I put them up, college applications and updating the story on the site I primarily post on...but I promise I'll be quicker updating here, since I'm just about finished on the last chapter of this story....anyway, enjoy!
8. Hermione by chattypandagurl [ - ] (5643 words)
Hermione's not going to be the same girl as she is in canon, not entirely, but this lonelier Hermione is necesary for her character development in later chapters. Seeing as I've already completed this story on fanfiction.net, I neither can nor want to change it. I've put a lot of thought and work into this story, its character arcs and themes; I've made her this way for a reason, even if it isn't apparent now. Thanks for reading!