Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Are You Ready (For What's To Come)? by bluerosemarcella

Printer
Summary: It was beautiful, really, the way Harry proposed to Ginny. Their relationship has been nothing more than a dream come true. However, with the wedding fast approaching, they must worry about how to help Ron and Hermione reconcile their differences--after all, they haven't spoken in three years. Unfortunately, the wedding plans must be put on hold with the return of an enemy--and Harry must set aside previous reservations in order to work alongside those whom he hates.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12643 Viewcount: 5980
Published on: 01/11/07 Updated On: 09/04/07





1. The Proposal by bluerosemarcella [ - ] (3720 words)

2. Futile Attemps Of Convinced Reconciliation by bluerosemarcella [ - ] (5388 words)
This was actually started on the twenty-first of November, 2002. It has been quite a while and is still a work in progress. However, I am attempting to reacquaint myself with the pen, so to speak, and am hoping to branch out my audience. There are several chapters already, but I am going to skim and edit them, if I can, before posting. Thank you for stopping in, and I hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer: JK Rowling, God herself, owns these marvelous characters and their marvelous personalities!


Claimer: I own--*laughs* Oh, wait, I don't own anything!



3. Heart-To-Hearts by bluerosemarcella [ - ] (3535 words)
Again, this was started in 2002. Trying to revise before posting.