Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Only Those Who Believe by smiley10792

Printer
Summary: Born into a time of turmoil and hardship, Rowena Ravenclaw always knew she was different. There was something that would haunt her mind deep in the night- an unseen and unknown power.

Now she has met three other young people who have this power. Together, they can bring the magic back. Together, they can do great things. But the magic is for only those who believe.

I am smiley10792 and I am in Hufflepuff house.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4849 Viewcount: 5598
Published on: 01/21/07 Updated On: 02/07/07





1. Ch. 1- Someone Else Understands by smiley10792 [ - ] (1543 words)
This story has been great fun for me to write. It's different than what I usually do, but I had a lot of fun deciding how each of the four founders would behave, and how early magic spells worked. Please let me know what you think, and remember: everything you don't recognize belongs to the super cool JK Rowling!




2. Ch. 2- Revealing Desires by smiley10792 [ - ] (1462 words)
Enjoy, and remember to give me your opinion!

All you recognize belongs to the wonderful JKR.




3. Ch. 3- Helga Is Not God by smiley10792 [ - ] (1844 words)
Here it is- the final chapter! Enjoy. I know some people have had questions about how exactly the magic works in this fic. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to review, or just click contact on my author's page.

All stuff you recognize is JKR's...you know the drill