Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sleep by Fabula_propono

Printer
Summary: They were evil. They were cruel. They were violent and sadistic and barely human. But it was that 'barely' part that people tended to overlook. And the fact that not all Slytherins flew the same flag for the same reasons...






The first installment of a one-shot series into the minds and hearts of the most notorious Slytherins of the Harry Potter series.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2129 Viewcount: 1706
Published on: 01/24/07 Updated On: 02/17/07





1. Sleep by Fabula_propono [ - ] (2129 words)
Welcome. Pull up a chair, sit for a spell. Shall I pour you some firewhisky, or would you rather have a gillywater? No, no, no need to stand, just let me call the house elf. Where is that damnable creature?

-clears throat- I mean...I do hope that wonderful, happy little elf is taking his rest break. (mutters something like "Damn Hermione Granger and her bloody house elf equality laws...") Where were we? Oh yes, you wanted to see the chronicles. I feel I must warn you that it is not the factual, personal account you seem to be looking for to help with the writing of the history of the Second Great War. It is, rather, a foray into the world of speculation by a man who studied the heroes and villians of our time all his life. A man who braved the harshest critics to tell their story to the world. A man-

Why, yes, it's me. However did you guess?

-clears throat again- As I was saying, the tales are not factual accounts. They are merely my humble speculations on the lives of the wizarding world's most famous (and infamous) names, how they did what they did and why. There are only a few stories per book in my little chronicles -no, they are not long, but still waters run deep, my friend. I am lending you the first of my books -In The Serpent's Pit. It is not the most lighthearted of my chronicles, for Salzaar's house has been tested by fire more than any other in the last century. However, it is a good place to start. For, without understanding the nature of evil, how can we ever hope to cultivate the good?

Please, feel free to browse. I, however, must go try and find that -er...my house elf. Enjoy.