Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Memories by Heiress_of_Insanity_

Printer
Summary: I must admit,

I loved just once.

Dimples and

Inheritance!

She was perfect,

I was free.

I told her

We were meant to be!

This story is a lot lighter than the title depicts. It’s about Tom Riddle’s love life, even though he never really liked a girl (note the Alternate Universe warning). Therefore, this poem is probably AU and OOC. Please read and review, despite the weird summary!

*GASP* The second chappie's UP?! Aparently so! YAY! *wipes sweat off of forehead*
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 515 Viewcount: 3654
Published on: 01/25/07 Updated On: 01/29/07





1. Chapter 1 by Heiress_of_Insanity_ [ - ] (342 words)
If I really wanted to face the peril, I would jump off of a building in NYC, screaming, "I JUST BOUGHT BLOOMSBURY AND SCHOLASTIC!" at the top of my lungs. Then, before anyone could sue me for copyright, I would die. Not the quote 'I would rather be weird than known'. You can find it on my authors page. I'll just shut up and start with the story now!
2. Chapter 2 by Heiress_of_Insanity_ [ - ] (173 words)
I know that I said I was finished with this, but I decided to add another chapter, and then, it will be done for good...
If you must know where I am, I am on top of a very tall building in NYC with an 'I OWN HARRY POTTER!' parachute. I'm due to jump off any second now...