Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fenrir by FenrirG

Printer
Summary: Many and many a story depict Fenrir Greyback as a terrible and heartless, brutal monster. This is true. But many years ago, a broad-shouldered and handsome little boy entered Hogwarts for the first time, ready for the best seven years of his life.

Those seven years never happen. When Fenn Grey is bitten by a werewolf, his entire life as he knows it is ended. Faced with rejection, betrayal, and prejudice, Fenn is forced to look for a better life, a better existence. This is the story of how he finds it... with Lord Voldemort.


This is my first fic, so please read and reveiw!



Chapter 5, "A Father's Nightmare", is up!

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7927 Viewcount: 16153
Published on: 02/01/07 Updated On: 04/15/07





1. Prologue by FenrirG [ - ] (511 words)
This is my first ever fanfiction--the idea just popped into my head, and I loved it! I wasn't sure if it should be in general fics or dark/angsty but I figured that it might get quite depressing later on.

Thanks for reading, and please review! Happy Writing to All!!!
The characters, setting, and aspects of the magical world belong exclusively to JK Rowling.



2. Becoming A Slytherin by FenrirG [ - ] (1705 words)
Well, here it is! Many thanks to my fabulous beta, Ashley (aka Belezza and cAughtonFire), pixichik118 (who made my beautiful banner), and everyone who helped me develop my plot on the beta boards (such as Melodie, aka GinnyRules). Hope you all enjoy!

Oh, and Hogwarts, the world this is set in, and most of the characters in the story belong to--you guessed it--JK Rowling.


3. Witches and Werewolves by FenrirG [ - ] (1582 words)
Firstly, I'd like to thank my wonderful beta Ashley (aka Belezza and cAughtonFire) for helping me with the chapter. =) And, of course, JK Rowling, to whom the wonderful world of magic in which the story is set belongs.




4. A Walk in the Moonlight by FenrirG [ - ] (1557 words)
As always, a HUGE thank you to my fabulous beta, Ashley (aka Belezza and cAughtonFire). And, of course, I'm not JKR, so the setting and characters most definitely do not belong to me.



5. A Father's Nightmare by FenrirG [ - ] (1251 words)
Introducing... Chapter Five! This chapter is rated PG-13 for mild violence--it isn't enough to warrant a trigger warning, but it's worth mentioning just in case. A big thank you goes to my beta Ashley (Belezza/cAughtonFire), Alyssa (pixichik118, who made my new character banner), and JKR (who I am not). Enjoy!


6. Not a Veterinary by FenrirG [ - ] (1321 words)
Just in case you were wondering, I am not JKR.
Thanks to the fabulous Ashley (belezza/cAughtonFire) for beta-ing my fic.
The phrase "I'm a Healer [originally "doctor"], not a veterinary." comes from The Pearl by Steinbeck.