Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lost and Alone by Cheshlin

Printer
Summary: Remus has been having a hard couple days. What he doesn't realize, is that his life is about to take an even bigger turn to the depressing. Halloween was two days ago, followed the next night by a full moon. Remus has a bad feeling when he recieves a letter from the head of the Order of the Phoenix telling him to not check any news until after he has had a chance to stop by.







This was for the Green Dragon New Years Challenge By Cheshlin of Slytherin House
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11274 Viewcount: 15704
Published on: 02/04/07 Updated On: 02/23/07





1. Abandoned by Cheshlin [ - ] (2411 words)

2. Fever by Cheshlin [ - ] (1357 words)
I would like to thank Cwiddy, Astrofire, and Gmariam for all the help that I've recieved from them!
3. Advising the Past by Cheshlin [ - ] (1832 words)
Remus finds himself out in the Pub, and asked for help by two figures that had an impact on the past of Hogwarts
4. A New Friend by Cheshlin [ - ] (1990 words)
More Thanks to Gina and Cwiddy. These chapters would be missing a lot without you!


5. Looking Forward by Cheshlin [ - ] (2352 words)
Gina and Cwiddy, you are still a major help. I hope this chapter adds some surprises to the story.


6. In the End by Cheshlin [ - ] (1332 words)
This chapter takes place at the end of HBP. I would like to Thank Gmariam for all the help she's given me on this story. I don't think it would have gotten posted without, Gina!