Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Poorly-Timed Breakup by nineandthreequarters

Printer
Summary: It is just after Dumbledore's funeral. Harry has parted ways with Ginny, Hermione and Ron seem to have finally gotten together and everyone is getting ready to leave Hogwarts for possibly the last time. Harry's future is looking bleak with one bright spot- Bill and Fleur's wedding, which will take place at The Burrow towards the end of the summer. It promises to be a wonderful event that will take everyone's mind off the horrors to come. There's one catch, Ginny will be there. Will "The Boy Who Lived" survive the retribution of "The Girl He Broke Up With"?
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3984 Viewcount: 1449
Published on: 02/10/07 Updated On: 02/17/07





1. Chapter 2 by nineandthreequarters [ - ] (3984 words)
Hello all! This is my first attempt at fanfic ever so constructive criticism (reviews?) is greatly appreciated. I tried very hard to stay in canon so it's not going to be as zany as you might think it's going to be, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Naturally the characters and situations are those of the much beloved J.K. Rowling (who graciously allows us to play with them), the snark about Hermione's ability to express her opinion was suggested by an episode of "Sex in the City." and this one-shot occurs just after HBP and before DH, which I am really looking forward to. Cheers!

Thanks so much for the reviews. Am working on edits!