Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Remorse, Regret, Redemption by LuthAn

Printer
Summary: "Gideon closes his eyes and thinks of “the Three Ds” that he was taught at Hogwarts. Though he has Apparated thousands of times, he cannot help but recite the steps in his mind before he goes. Every time. But as he concentrates on his flat in London and closes his eyes, he does not feel the familiar squeezing feeling. He does not feel a rush of wind. He does not feel anything."


Doing magic has never been difficult for Gideon Prewett. Never, that is, until now...


Written for the "Belief" prompt of the New Year's Challenge, and received second place!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8110 Viewcount: 5832
Published on: 02/12/07 Updated On: 03/02/07





1. Remorse by LuthAn [ - ] (2393 words)
This is chapter one of a three-chapter piece on the idea of Belief in the Wizarding World, something I find very interesting. Enjoy!
2. Regret by LuthAn [ - ] (2476 words)
Here's chapter two of the saga, where Gideon really has hit rock bottom. Is there any hope in sight? I guess we'll have to wait and see...
3. Redemption by LuthAn [ - ] (3241 words)
Welcome to the final chapter of the saga, wherein Gideon gets some help from an old friend... The "to believe in heroes..." quote at the end is one of my favorites, from Benjamin Disraeli. Happy reading!