Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Tear in Time by Cossette

Printer
Summary: Things have been rough for Harry ever since graduation. But now, finally the day has come when he has defeated the Dark Lord at last...

Of course, he has no idea that Voldemort has created a device that will allow him to travel back in time...

Bellatrix has a mission now. To prevent Lily and James from ever having Harry, and therefore preventing the Dark Lord's death, permanently!


But messing with the time stream can have dire consequenses, and soon things turn deadly for all involved. Can Lily and James survive this assault from the future? Or is their kindling love being blown out?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Dubious Consent, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4668 Viewcount: 4352
Published on: 03/07/07 Updated On: 04/30/07





1. The Graveyard by Cossette [ - ] (2633 words)
Oh boy! This is my very first fanfiction, and may therefore be pretty roughly written. Sorry in advance... But, to make up for it, I have lots of ideas and plot twists that should keep you guessing! Now, I tried to make this chapter as interesting as I could, because I want to get the plot off on a good foot. But I think I may have overdone it a touch with the killing of poor Harry. :( Of course, it's essential to the plot that Voldemort dies, and it's my belief that that can only happen in Harry dies as well, so that's why this chapter is written the way it is, please don't eat me! A few of the people I had read it first got pretty upset at me. But, I'm babbling.



I would very much appreciate your comments, ideas, and/or suggestions, because they'll only help make this story better and better. Also, I read a fic (The Unseemly Proposal, by sparx, check it out! It's the most amazing Draco/Hermione fic I've ever read!) where the author took ideas from the readers and incorporated them into the story. I personally think that that is a marvelous idea! What better way to keep the readers involved in the plot? So if you've got an idea, or maybe a plot twist, or even just a little detail that I missed, I'd love to hear about it! Feel free to contact me, I won't bite. And who knows? Your idea just might appear in the next chapter!



Ok, enough of my jabbering. You just want to read the story... I think. Anyway, here it is!

2. The Platform by Cossette [ - ] (2035 words)