Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sacking that Silvery-Haired Man . . . by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: A Missing Snippet from Order of the Phoenix. One woman’s occupation is to sack all of the remaining teachers and staff at Hogwarts who are not loyal to Cornelius Fudge, the Minister; but there is only one thing- person- stopping her.

With his long silvery hair, and deep, soft voice, she can’t help but think about him.

Delve deep into the mind of Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor of Hogwarts.

A short and er- weird Dumbledore/Umbridge story written for the Spring Term Challenge. I am Ron x Hermione, of Hufflepuff. I have taken Professor Roxy's Fluff to Fiction, Owl-Level Romance.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: School Assignments
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2717 Viewcount: 6233
Published on: 04/04/07 Updated On: 04/22/07





1. Prologue: The Mind of Dolores Umbridge by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (612 words)
This was written for the Sprig Challenge in the School Assignments on the forums. Please enjoy!
2. The Crazed Findings of a Teacher by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (1248 words)
This is an . . . odd side of Umbridge. It was written for an informal challenge on the forums. It’s also for the Spring Term challenge.

NOTE: I do not own Dumbledore and Umbridge. They are the rightful property of J.K. Rowling and associates.

3. Epilogue: Battles End Mindlessly by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (857 words)
This is the last chapter! Ha ha, the title is a pun, get it? *headdesk* Please enjoy and review!