Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Muggle Studies--The Muggle Way by I_LUV_MOONY

Printer
Summary: The Marauders are in third year Muggle Studies, with their latest class project sneaking up on them: ballroom. "Who cares?" they think, "Hardly any Muggles even dance; they don't even like it that much. Why should we have to deal with it?" Professor Richardt has other ideas.

I recently read back through this and cringed at how poorly written it was. I'm going to finish the sequel, and then this story is getting completely revamped. Thanks to all who put up with the poor writing and complimented it!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 17676 Viewcount: 20511
Published on: 05/03/07 Updated On: 07/05/07





1. The Notice on the Board by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (1337 words)
My first humor fic! Suggestions are completely appreciated, as this is one of the first fics I have ever written. If there are any questions just ask it in a review!
2. The Fight at Midnight by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (2268 words)
And so we rejoin the characters in the Room of Requirement at midnight. James and Guinevere are going to fight; how does Remus take it? And how do Sirius and Peter fit into the equation? Oh, and by the way, Amor Sempor means 'love always' in Latin. *winks* You'll see why that's important.
3. The First Date (sort of) by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (1911 words)
And we are back with our beloved characters. It's off to Double Charms and then Remus' and Gwen's first date. Well, kind of.
4. A Sickening Discovery by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (2008 words)
Thanks to those who have reviewed. This chapter isn't my best, but it reveals a lot. If you have any problems with it just leave it in a review.
5. The Preparations by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (1482 words)
Sorry about the long wait, I had to resubmit this because of a couple of homophone and pronoun errors. Nothing real big, but the mods know all. :D We rejoin Gwen and Remus in the hospital wing after Snape threatens to tell Remus' secret. But he wouldn't do that. Or would he?
6. Muggle Studies by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (3312 words)
Finally! We have reached the actual class! Hope you like it!

Just thought I would throw in a disclaimer:
Harry Potter (and the lovely Marauders I love to toy with) is not mine. The only things that are mine are Gwen, Tara, Professor Richardt, Professor Aegis, Alex, and another character you meet this chapter.

7. The Room of Requirement by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (5358 words)
Here it is: the final chapter. I think I'm going to cry *sniff*. Well, since this is the last chapter, it's extra long and detailed *coughAzaleacough*. Thanks for sticking with me, everybody. :D