Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fidelity by Furry Little Problem

Printer
Summary: The untold story of the Marauders. This fic follows the Marauders from twelve year olds to sixteen year olds, and tells the tale of Remus's furry little problem, how Sirius, James and Peter became Animagi, Sirius's "practical joke" on Severus, how they got their nicknames, how they wrote the Marauder's Map - everything!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Dubious Consent, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6527 Viewcount: 9757
Published on: 05/14/07 Updated On: 12/08/07





1. Prologue: I was a very small boy when I recieved the bite... by Furry Little Problem [ - ] (1074 words)
Disclaimer: All of the characters that you recognise in this fic belong to the legendary JK Rowing. The quotes that title each chapter are 100% the property of JK Rowing, and I take no credit whatsoever for them. The plot as a whole is JR's too, because she told us most of it in the Shrieking Shack scene in PoA, so all I really own is the details of the plot, and the wording :)

Please review when you've read this - I'd love to hear your responses, good and bad.

This is just the Prologue - there are around twenty more chapters to follow, if the Mods will be kind enough to accept them :) The rest of the fic is from the Marauders point of view - this is the only wierd one :)

Enjoy!

Furry

2. I Won't Deny That I Am A Werewolf by Furry Little Problem [ - ] (2339 words)
Chapter one's here! This one is written sanely, now, not any of this freaky "you" business :)
Enjoy,
Furry

3. And They Didn't Desert Me At All by Furry Little Problem [ - ] (1039 words)
Chapter Two!! :) This is the same evening as Chapter One, so it's just kinda the other half of that scene. Nothing too HUGE I'm afraid, that;s next chapter.... ;)
4. Sirius Played A Trick On Him Which Nearly Killed Him by Furry Little Problem [ - ] (2075 words)
In an attempt to make Remus's life that little bit more bareable, sirius only succeeds in making it considerably worse...