Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Marauder's Tale by NctnlBst

Printer
Summary: James and the Marauders are planning their biggest and boldest stunt to date. Their target... Professor Dumbledore. Lily Evans suspects that they are up to something, but is not sure what. Will the Marauders succeed or will Lily be able to foil their plans?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6002 Viewcount: 7577
Published on: 05/24/07 Updated On: 06/23/07





1. Project Headmaster by NctnlBst [ - ] (1822 words)
Rating: PG for Profanity in later chapters.

Much Thanks to my Beta Kask.

2. The One-Eyed Witch by NctnlBst [ - ] (1557 words)
This chapter is kind of short, but it sets up the big reveal in the last chapter. Still, I'm sure that you James/Lily shippers will like it. Enjoy.

Once again Thank you to my Beta Reader Kask.


3. The Stunt of a Lifetime by NctnlBst [ - ] (2623 words)
Here it is, the last chapter, and the thing that you probably have been waiting for since you read the summary. The one thing that I want to say before you read this last chapter, but without giving too much away, is to take a quick look at the previous chapters. No where in this story do I refer to it as a "Prank" I always call it a "Stunt". After reading this chapter, I think that you will know why. Enjoy!

And of course, where would I be without my beta reader Kask. Thank You.