Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Funnier One by yanagi_yuna

Printer
Summary: Fred and George Weasley are bored, now that their brother's wedding is over, nothing is worth staying. But when Mr. Weasley brings in another Muggle artifact called, Computer, and the twins learns to operate it, things are about to get interesting.

But once they managed to "hack" in the site called Mugglenet, the issue of who's the funniest came up, they decided to battle it out.



Once the results is up, things are about to get dirty.






Author's notes: I have fixed this fic: verb tenses and all. Thank you to those who made reviews and comments, you made me realize my mistakes, now I fixed it.. I am still waiting for a beta for my next fic but I don't think it will take too long. *throws confetti*






Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2377 Viewcount: 2743
Published on: 06/02/07 Updated On: 06/10/07





1. The Funnier One by yanagi_yuna [ - ] (2377 words)
Yes, I am J.K. Rowling... In my dreams.. And yes, it would never come true..
All characters, from Ronald Weasley to Pigwidgeon, are not mine, and wil never be mine.. And if I'd want a character to be mine, I will have to write a novel myself (haha!)
J.K. Rowling owns every character, obviously.

This is my first fanfic! I hope you like it!
This is, of course, dedicated to my most favorite character, Ron Weasley, and my next favorites, the Weasley twins.
The results on the "Poll" is just what I think the results would be. And I really doubt anyone could hack in Mugglenet, but hey! it's Fiction! *smiles*

please post a review, they make me so happy! *IMPERIO!*

*turns out the edited version wasn't posted, so i edited this thing again.. sorry*