Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Lycanthrope and the Leper by FenrirG

Printer
Summary: Clara and William come from two different worlds: she, a Muggle peasant, and he, a wealthy wizard. But each has fallen victim to an illness, a disease, a stigma. A full moon brings the unlikely duo together—but it may yet tear them apart.

A Historical OC/OC Romance set in England in the 1800s.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5434 Viewcount: 9767
Published on: 07/04/07 Updated On: 01/10/08





1. Chapter 1 by FenrirG [ - ] (1668 words)
The world this story is set in belongs to JK Rowling, but the plot and characters are all mine. =] The lyrics in this chapter come from Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. A huge thank-you is in order to my betas and fellow Ravenclaws, Jordan/greeneyes and Ellie/DogLover4Life, for their help with the story!


2. Chapter 2 by FenrirG [ - ] (1023 words)
First of all, a big thank-you is in order to my wonderful beta, Jordan/greeneyes. =] Secondly, I do not own the world this story is set in--however, I can guarantee that the characters and plot are my own. Also, the song lyrics come from "Unwell" by Matchbox 20.


3. Chapter 3 by FenrirG [ - ] (1252 words)
*growls* Being the oh-so-intelligent sort that I am, I forgot to close an html tag and as a result the entire chapter was centered. *headdesk* So, understandably, it was rejected too. *headdesk*


So yeah.. here it is, considerably later than I planned. As usual, the world the story is set in belongs to JKR, and the lyics belong to "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. And there you were thinking I wrote them. ;]


Also, a huge thank you to my utterly fabulous beta Jordan/greeneyes. *loves* You're amazing.


4. Chapter 4 by FenrirG [ - ] (1491 words)
Here's chapter four--finally! *cringe* Lots of love goes to my fabulous beta, Jordan/greeneyes, and a big thank-you to the lovely modlies of the queue. Needless to say, the story is set in the wonderful world of JK Rowling, and the lyrics featured in it belong to Matchbox 20, not to me. Thanks for reading, readers, and I hope you enjoy! =]