Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Search, Destroy, and Defeat by The Observer

Printer
Summary: Harry may not be going back to Hogwarts for his seventh and final year of schooling, but he's still learning - it's inevitable when one goes out into the world to track down and destroy the remaining four pieces of the Dark Lord's soul. Harry has to endure a year filled with trial and error, happiness and despair, failure and triumph. But that can wait until after the party, right?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6555 Viewcount: 6331
Published on: 07/08/07 Updated On: 08/06/07





1. Prologue by The Observer [ - ] (781 words)
I don't expect to ever finish this fic, but I wanted to post what I have written before the book comes out, so I hope you enjoy it!
2. Leaving by The Observer [ - ] (1140 words)
I forgot to do this for my prologue, so I'm going to do it now for my entire story:

Disclaimer: Evidently, no matter how hard I wish for it, I am still not J.K. Rowling, nor do I own her ingenious story or characters. That's it, now I'm gonna have to go yell at my parents - 'anything is possible if you put your mind to it', HAH! If that was true, I'd be living in a mansion in Scotland with millions of dollars and seven extremely successful books...

So, yeah, I don't own anything.


3. Draco's Judgment Day by The Observer [ - ] (4634 words)
Enjoy!