Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Muggle Studies -- The Muggle Way II-Ballet by I_LUV_MOONY

Printer
Summary: The Marauders are back in their second day of their dance-based curriculum, and it's time to pull on the tights. And that's not all: Tara found out that she's not the only girl Sirius has dated that week. What drastic measures will Sirius have to resort to to win her back?



This is the sequel to Muggle Studies -- The Muggle Way. Please read that one first.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3847 Viewcount: 6201
Published on: 07/26/07 Updated On: 09/13/07





1. Sirius' Relationships (or lack thereof?) by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (1568 words)
Yep, that's right! I'm back with a sequel, and it's better than ever. Reviews are always appreciated. Last warning: read the first story first.
2. The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (1219 words)
Sorry about the long wait everyone! I had to deal with band camp (8 hour days in the hot sun), and I still haven't fully recovered. And then it got rejected for dialogue errors (no hard feelings VV, I know you want what's best for me). So here it is!
3. Of Feuding Couples (and the odd one out) by I_LUV_MOONY [ - ] (1060 words)
I apologize immensely for the long wait. I want to thank my reviewer Luna_Lovegood11 for giving me the idea that got this chapter going. I also want to thank Vindictus Viridian for making me redo this chapter (I cringed when I read it over). This story will probably be five chapters. I know, not as long as the first one, but I have to do what I have to do. Thanks for bearing with me everyone!