Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Only One He Ever Loved by Salem

Printer
Summary: The story of what happened between Lily Evans and Severus Snape their fifth year.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10005 Viewcount: 22887
Published on: 08/08/07 Updated On: 04/24/08





1. The Playground by Salem [ - ] (896 words)
My idea of what was between Sev and Lily in their OWL year. Romance, but mainly me trying to fill in the blanks. J.K. Rowling is Our King. Also! Story re-edited with the help of a lovely beta named kask!



2. The Barrier and Train by Salem [ - ] (977 words)
My story is a baby still. Awwww... tell me what you think please!

J.K. Rowling is our King. None of this would be here without her.

**********************************************************

3. Sneaky Sneak Attacks by Salem [ - ] (1516 words)
I like the professor's name! It's cute. The professor, unfortunately, is not.

*******************************************************************

4. Wandlight by Salem [ - ] (918 words)
Here you go. A new chapter! hOOOOOray

**********************************************************************************

5. Duel by Salem [ - ] (2103 words)
Looooonger chapter compared to the others. Tell me what you think.
6. Green, brown, black. by Salem [ - ] (1514 words)
I guess the site's back in tip top shape, so I've got some chapters built up to post. I've been reading hopelessly romantic novels recently. Put up with me for a while.

Also, I love it and I'm going to spoil it. The chapter title has two meanings. James, Lilly, and Severus' eye colors, as well as the colors of a bruise, which I assure you, they all have after that dueling disaster.

J.K Rowling is our King. Characters are hers, back story is hers, many of my late summer nights with a flashlight and new Harry Potter book are hers as well.
***************************************************************************** REVIEW PLEASE!!!! It really helps me know what direction to go.

7. Chopped Beetles by Salem [ - ] (2081 words)
Enjoy!


All characters and the backstory are JK Rowling's. Along with and entire shelf of my bookshelf.

*****************************************************************************