Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Phoenix of the Order: A Potterized Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack! by Schmerg_The_Impaler

Printer
Summary: Having spoofed the lovely album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," I decided to do another one of my favourite albums: THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA SOUNDTRACK! And through Andrew Lloyd Webber's yummy songs, this spoof tells the story of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."

So here it is, guys! (And girls, and koalas, and lampreys, and shrubs and parameciums and stuff.)

This is more a spoof of the soundtrack than the actual play... though if anyone records themself singing any of these songs, I would fall over from sheer awesomeness attack.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4703 Viewcount: 5332
Published on: 08/08/07 Updated On: 08/22/07





1. Chapter 1: Songs From Act One by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (2264 words)
I'm posting the songs from Act One (this chapter) first, and adding Act Two songs later. JK Rowling is responsible for Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, and Andrew Lloyd Webber is responsible for Phantom of the Opera musical and original lyrics, so I don't really own anything. The first song is pretty bad, but keep reading... it's kind of supposed to be cheesy. Enjoy!
2. Chapter 2: Songs From Act Two by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (2439 words)
Here's chapter two! I really wish I owned Harry Potter, but JK Rowling does. So I decided to settle for the Broadway musical of Phantom of the Opera, but Andrew Lloyd Webber owns that. My version of Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer is a bit hard to follow, but then the same goes for the regular lyrics. Anyway, I have a proposition:

If anyone can record themself singing any of these songs (I've done it, but it was over a year ago and before I started voice lessons; my computer mic is now broken because my lovely brother managed to destroy it) and post them on a site such as youtube and then send me the link, I would be ONE HAPPY CAMPER. Thank you!

Anyway... heads up, expect a High School Musical soundtrack spoof soon! (Had to be done.)


_________________________________________