Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fortune Foretold by yanagi_yuna

Printer
Summary: Lily Evans was living a peaceful life. Studying at Hogwarts, spending time with her friends, and being annoyed by James Potter… Oh no, she hated being annoyed. She hated James Potter.

When one of her friends managed to get her hands on a Muggle fortune-telling device, and Lily realizes that this “device” was called a fortune cookie, things will be different. Her friends decided to act like complete girls, and Lily was stuck in the middle. And when she was left to look after a cat, she then finds company with a certain boy with that distinct messy hair.

And then she got a hint on what the future has for her, she just has to realize what it meant. And to realize that the boy in front of her would be the man of her future.

A James/Lily One-shot; something that could actually come true in the Muggle world on rare times.



Author's Notes:
A big number of little DH Spoilers. So if you still haven't got your hands on your DH copy and you don't want to be spoiled, walk away... Now...
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3619 Viewcount: 2622
Published on: 08/10/07 Updated On: 08/19/07





1. Chapter 1 by yanagi_yuna [ - ] (3619 words)
This would be my first Romance fic, I hope you enjoy!
Please make a review!

To Joan, who loves stories
To Joanna, who loves them too
And to Niña, whe read this one first.

(I got that from SS *grins*) So this is for my sister, Joan, who insisted that I should continue writing fanfictions. To my Ate Joanna, my big sister in here in MNFF and the amazing beta of this story (who beta-read this as a special favor for a fellow Pinay *cheers*). And to my great friend, Niña, who... well... she read this one first because I always leave my notebook lying around and she read it. And also to Emadee who was the second one who read this.

Disclaimer
Everything is JKR's. Although, I do own Denise and her cat. Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel are mine too, but their names came from Friends (which I love). The fortunes in their cookies are not mine, too, they were from the cookies I got when I was in high school. Sadly, I do not own Myrtle's toilet either.